Frequently Asked QuestionsMarch 11th, 2010 . by admin
Why does the video not work?
There are many reasons why a video could not work.
1) Update your flash player by going here
2) Try using a different browser to watch the video such as with Firefox or Opera
3) The video could have been removed from the host site for copyright reasons. Report the broken link here and we will have it fixed as soon as possible.
The video stopped half way during the video, why?
This is a bug that sometimes happens which is caused by problems with your browser’s cache. There are several ways to fix it.
1) Simply wait and try to watch the video later.
2) Use a different browser to watch the video such as Firefox or Opera
3) You can clear your browsers cache but you may lose your saved passwords depending on how far back you clear. Instructions to do this can be found here
The countdown timer reached 00:00 and the episode still is still not posted, why?
The countdown timer is not exact because it only counts down to the day the episode is posted. The exact time the episode is posted can vary to due to the speed of subbing and air time in Japan.
I was watching an anime and now it says I have reached my limit for watching?
Some anime that were uploaded to megavideo only allow a certain amount of time to be watched before cutting off the video. You will need to wait an hour before you will be able to continue watching the videos again unless you payed for a subscription.
How do I request an anime?
Use our contact form here
Why do some videos have better quality than others?
The quality can vary depending on the host site that was used such megavideo or myspace.